Farmingdale Chamber of Commerce is pleased to announce that it will hold a Ribbon Cutting ceremony for the grand re-opening celebration of Blaze Pizza Farmingdale, located at 909 Broadhollow Road, Farmingdale, NY at 11 a.m. on Monday, July 26, 2021.
Blaze Pizza is a Los Angeles-based company founded in 2011 and is known for its fresh, artisan pizzas and customizable made-to-order menu. Lessing’s Hospitality Group is successfully operating multiple franchises on Long Island including locations in Hicksville, East Meadows, West Babylon, Bay Shore, and Fresh Meadows, as well as in Connecticut.
Blaze Pizza, has reinvented the way Long Islanders can get a pie. The franchise offers fresh, made-from scratch dough and healthful, artisanal ingredients. All pies are cooked in a fast-fire oven and ready to enjoy in less than 3 minutes. They’re known for its customizable menu options and offers multiple crusts like cauliflower or gluten-free.
Farmingdale Chamber is delighted to welcome this new business to the Route 110 corridor. We invite Farmingdale’s Elected Officials, Chamber Members, and all interested residents to join us in the celebration. The grand re-opening will include a new special daily from Monday, July 26th through Friday, July 30th and those who download the ‘Blaze Pizza’ app will be gifted a BOGO coupon for a later date, in addition to the special of the day!
The grand re-opening will include a new special daily from Monday, July 26th through Friday, July 30th. Deals will include:
• Monday July 26th: Customers will be treated to a free 11’ pizza with purchase of any regularly priced 11’ pizza. Those who download the Blaze Pizza app at the Farmingdale store will be gifted a BOGO coupon for a later date.
• Tuesday, July 27th: With the purchase of any regularly priced 11’ pizza, diners will get a free cheesy bread.
• Wednesday, July 28th: Dessert lovers this is your day! Customers will get a free dessert with the purchase of any regularly priced 11’ pizza.
• Thursday, July 29th: For just $6 customers can get a one topping 11’ pizza and a fountain drink.
• Friday, July 30th: For only $5 diners can build-their-own 11’’ pizza.
For more information regarding Blaze Pizza, please visit contact Jennifer Cantin.
Jennifer Cantin, Director of Marketing & Development
Lessing’s Hospitality Group
Work: 631.567.8200 x124