We are seeking a Sales Representative to join our team!
- Maximize sales opportunities by scheduling appointments.
- Manage pipeline of qualified prospects using company CRM.
- Meet daily KPI's and monthly/quarterly Sales Targets.
- Support a robust client portfolio with periodic Sales Meetings.
- Strong knowledge of all administrative functions as well as well as mastery of our proprietary Sales Training platform.
- Be a contributing member of the Sales Team in revenue, culture, and brand image.
- Become an ambassador of Credit Assassins & The Best Credit Blueprint Sales principles on an ongoing and never-ending basis.
This is NOT an Entry Level position. If you're the type of individual who is comfortable making only $75,000 annually, this job is NOT for you.
This is full-time Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm, with additional hours/times as needed. The Ultimate Millionaire Playbook INC is located in New York, NY and is currently an e-commerce-based business with clients all over the United States. This is a Remote position with the intent to become an onsite position in the next 6 months. The Ultimate Millionaire Playbook INC is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
- Previous experience in sales or related field, minimum 2 years.
- Excellent project management and a positive attitude.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and communicate effectively.
- Must possess a strong work ethic, punctuality, and the ability to work in a high intense sales environment.
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details and effectively communicate high level sales concepts to prospects.